‘YESD’(Youth Employment and Society Development) is a foundation and social enterprise for community development founded by three friends: Tuoi , Trang and Tuyet, who were brought together in 2014 by their common life ambitions to help local communities and to provide authentic responsible tourism experiences in Vietnam.
We have been carrying out tourism projects in various remote areas in Northern Vietnam since 2014. You can follow our projects at http://yesdtours.com/ to see how YESD’s projects have changed and are changing the lives of locals.
If you wish to come to Vietnam and enjoy the authentic responsible tours, please visit our tour options here http://yesdtours.com/
What we do, and what we are all about ? :
- Deal with the unemployment rate among graduates and create a long-term sustainable vision for them to be able to find a good job, and provide a working example for others tourism providers around the world.
- Create job opportunities for the local people through some services like: homestay, tourism activities: trekking, motorbiking, volunteering,…
- Preserve traditional cultural values and protect the environment by following the sustainable tourism guidelines. I.E. local farmers do not need to give up their farming work to join groups of street vendor sellers like in some famous places, which has damaged the image of Vietnamese people and Vietnam in the eyes of our international friends.
- Provide an authentic Vietnam travel experience for our friends from around the world, by taking them into the heart of local Vietnam.
- Develop as a social enterprise.